What can you do right now to help Ukraine? Our team has prepared a simple infographic with the most important links.
You will find a list of the useful (and verified) websites below the picture. The list includes charities, fundraising campaigns and public initiatives.
Please note, that some of these websites provide all or some information in Polish language only. All of them belong to verified and genuine organizations, Polish or international ones.
IF YOU WANT DONATE TO NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS PROVIDING HUMANITARIAN AID:
* Polish Center for International Aid: https://pcpm.org.pl/ukraina
* International Committee of the Red Cross: https://www.icrc.org/en/donate/ukraine
* Polish Humanitarian Aid: https://www.pah.org.pl/en/donate/
* Polish Medical Mission: https://pmm.org.pl/en/donate
IF YOU WANT TO DONATE FOR SPECIFIC CAUSE:
* Support for Ukrainian journalists and media: https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-ukraines-media-going
* Support for people with disabilities: https://pomagam.pl/en/drogadosamodzielnosci
* Psychological support for children: https://voices.org.ua/en/
* Support for Ukrainian army: https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsionalniy-bank-vidkriv-spetsrahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
* Protection of animals: https://fundacjabenek.pl/ukraina/
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ACTION:
* You can donate food, medical supplies and other needed products. You will find a list of some of the collections points in Poland here: https://pck.pl/zbiorka-darow-rzeczowych-dla-uchodzcow-z-ukrainy/
* You can donate blood. Here is the list of the regional donation centers in Poland: https://www.gov.pl/web/zdrowie/gdzie-oddac-krew
* You can provide shelter. Here is the website run by the Polish government: https://pomagamukrainie.gov.pl/
* You can become a volunteer at one of the organizations helping refugees: https://ocalenie.org.pl/ukraina-pomoc
You will find a more comprehensive list of other organizations and ways to help under the following link (the article is in Polish): Jak pomóc Ukrainie? Lista zweryfikowanych zbiórek i organizacji pomocy humanitarnej